We are going ahead with the Summer Solstice celebration and performance today. However due to the heat, the smoke and unpredictability of the terrible weather and fire conditions, we are scaling down the event.
We have also made arrangements to hold it indoors if necessary. Please make your own decision about attending or not. Of course, we would love to see you but we also totally understand if you decide not to come, especially when you have to make such a long journey in the heat.
We are hoping to film the performance in situ on Sunday, weather permitting. Let me know if you would like to attend this. And/or we may try to schedule the performance again in 2020. We will let you know if we do this and post advice to this website and Facebook.
Christmas and New Year greetings from Mirramu to all.